1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

i love sims 4

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ali, Sep 8, 2014.

1. ali

ali

hello guys

before yesterday i was playing the sims 4 and i buldozed all lots and i will begin building and playing each household one sim week. its awsome i have two worlds in one save game fill them with my sims. i did not go very deep into the game but i love the routing system and the mulittasking so much i had my sims eat cereal and drink juice i was so impressed i always hated the sims in the sims 3 they just bump eachother like robots and they have to eat and then drink so annoying. i hope that ea will release the sims 4 on consoles and make same as the pc version.

2. Rita

Rita

I think sims 4 will do fine :) I'm just very curious and excited as to what new thing's will be introduced into the game...I love my sim! she's just awesome lol I've been having a blast playing her

3. Meka3514

Meka3514

Hi Ali! How did you get one save file with two worlds? I would like to add some Sims to my empty lots but was unsure how to do that.
    Thanks!

4. ali

ali

Hello Meka 3514

When u start the game it will go to cas after that it will show you the world go to options manage world and then you can choose both worlds in the same time you can bulldoze lots if u wanted to add sims to the other world

I bulldozed all residential lots in both worlds in one save file
    You can shift between worlds in one save file in mange world is like edit town

Hope that helps