1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

I love that you keep reward traits from completed aspirations

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rye_encoke, Sep 4, 2014.

1. rye_encoke

rye_encoke

I was shocked to discover that the reward traits you get from completing an aspiration stays if you pick a new aspiration. I finished the painter one and got the reward trait, and was just going to stay as a painter but thought what the heck I will try another one. So I chose the musician aspiration and checked and VOILA, still had the reward trait from painter.

So eventually, assuming you play the sim long enough, you will have a buttload of traits.

2. Pyziulka

Pyziulka

I think one of achievement is to have sims with 12 or more traits - I guess that's how you do it ;)

3. Laspyra

Laspyra

I was scared the first time I finished one and it was telling me to pick a new aspiration. I just was unsure if picking a new aspiration would remove the bonus I got from the last one. It's cool that you can do more than one. =)

4. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

I haven't gotten that far with Aspirations to know this, but I'm glad I do now thanks! I think this is really cool because in TS3 once my sim completed their Lifetime Wish, I really had no need to play them. I'd make them become a drone while I focused on the other sims in the household.
    Really cool!! Wowee!!