1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

I need help really bad on Login Origin

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LavenderThyme55, Sep 7, 2015.

1. LavenderThyme55

LavenderThyme55

I can not Login Keep " you must online for the first time " WTF I has been on sense Dec 4 2010 will it has been giving me that error a couple of times ohs I also can not login to the sims website or Origin website be cause of these " Secure Connection Failed "

please help me out I am getting really piss of here

2. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

This happened to me. I was blocked out of everything EA related. I made a post here.

What I think it actually was, is I updated my video card which reset all my ports. They were blank when I first opened everything up. I honestly don't know anything about port forwarding, I just following directions on different sites. After some time, and restarting my computer, I think it actually fixed itself. When I went back on, all my recommended ports were listed. :rolleyes: :roll: (I might honestly be talking nonsense right now... because I don't know what I'm talking about lol) But... I say give it a little time and restart your computer. Also run origin as administrator.

QUINTSIM likes this.