1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

I'd like Semi-rabbit holes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PoPtart, Aug 29, 2014.

1. PoPtart

PoPtart

I wish we had semi-playable rabbit holes on offer. Such as school buildings, where u can see the towns kids play on the playground at recess. Or "special events".. Which only become available to do/visit when the opportunity arises.. Such as
    - school prom/dance
    - parent/teacher interview
    - school play
    - graduation

I'd be happy if these were cutaway scenes that can be watched like in sims 2. Except school dance, which I'm sure could be played. I'd also like to see inside my kids classroom (but not play him).. And have a teacher sim from the town at the desk. I would like the option of my sim being playable at recess tho :)

Semi-rabbit holes could also work for a doctors office..
    Doctors is a rabbit hole, apart from certain playable rooms- such as a waiting room (that requires u to click on reception desk for ur service "pregnancy test/flu shot/cooties injection (lol)". Then I'd like to see my sim getting examined, pay for services and leave :)

In summary: semi-rabbit holes could work. You can see places, like a class room, but not play it. Opportunities to play will be available for particular rooms, such as outdoors for recess. Cutaway opportunities to watch memorable moments like school plays or graduation.. Or playable special event opportunities like prom.

Id like it to be applied to careers, but I'd be happy just to see inside a school for starters :)

Aryabella and htairchix like this.
  2. htairchix

htairchix

I would love this too!:D

3. QuanishaJenkins

QuanishaJenkins

I feel you, it would be nice. I want a school so bad I plan on making one myself :)

4. Anna

Anna

I just want bigger worlds where we have space to make some of these things.

5. Mattyboi

Mattyboi

I'd love a school! I've grown weary of watching my Sims disappear over each generations of the Sims. When Sims 3 University Life came out I was so stoked, I loved the expressions on the Sims faces when they sat in a lecture. I hope when they release a generation-type expansion they open schools so we can watch them make friends, attend football games, coo over their crushes, and possibly enter cliques like we had in TS3: UL.