1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Idea for future stuff pack

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tlprice, May 18, 2016.

1. tlprice

tlprice

I would love to see a florist table/florist skill that would make use of all the flowers in the game. Maybe you can add a dozen or so different bouquet or vase pieces that wilt and die in a few days.

2. benji_br

benji_br

I was literally thinking the same thing while looking at the new plants in the Dine Out trailer. That would be so cool.

3. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

Agreed! I loved flower arranging and Open for Business, and the fact that plants do not need to be watered at all in the game bothers me. *although then I remember how long it took to water all the plants in 2 and then I don't miss it. lol!!

benji_br likes this.
  4. benji_br

benji_br

Yeah, tending the garden was a burden back then. But then again, the flowers we can grow as part of the gardening skill right now are so useless.

5. 2HubbiesNLove

2HubbiesNLove

It would be great if they did develop a stuff pack towards being a florist. Maxis designed an element to where we could have not only different varieties of flowers, but various colors per arrangement. That way our sims could craft a multitude of different arrangements- tabletop centerpieces, bouquets, wreaths and planters for every type of occasion- anniversaries, birthdays, holidays, weddings, gifts and funerals.

benji_br likes this.
  6. Arra T

Arra T

I think this type of skill would be great with seasons or another stuff pack related to gardening alone... cause then you'll be able to deal with seasonal plants with seasons. For example, being able to garden certain plants that spawn in certain seasons or times of day. I definitely need more plants because culinary and gardening are my favorite things to do in game.

benji_br and ShaylaJ like this.
  7. Ghjdi

Ghjdi

Maybe a Italian themed one with the return of the pizza oven.
    I love pizza! Making pizza, eating pizza, everything pizza <3:pizza: <3 So I would love it if my sims could make their own.
    Cheese pizza, margarita pizza, mushroom and olive pizza, spinach and cheese pizza, veggie pizza, meat supreme pizza, pepperoni pizza, pineapple and cheese/ Hawaiian pizza, Canadian bacon pizza, calzones, garlic bread, lasagna.... soooo hungry now :weary:
    Plus I want to make a pizza restaurant in Dine Out but I need more pizza options! :tired::pensive:

Mitchi32 likes this.
  8. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

I think they should make that tree that was around for a short time into a permenant thing in the game. I really liked growfruit trees.

9. GiGi

GiGi

I think if they bring the florist table back, they should add pottery too, so you can use the vases you made for the flowers you arranged. I like the seasonal plant idea. It would make the game a little more challenging. This is from the other post but if they do decide to do without the season expansion pack they should give us the actual weather in an update with the affect it has on the sim, object and world and the main actions that the sims interact with can come in a game pack. If not a game pack an expansion like generation combined with the actions and the weather in an update.

10. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

The growfruit tree is still in the game. You can find them around each world, then harvest and plant them on your own lot if you'd like. I always have one in my garden because they are great fertilizer. :)

jeLlyBeAn1573 likes this.