1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Illnes bug

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Get To Work' started by Bill Cipher, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

Just wantet to ask if im the only one wear sims donte get anny illneses anymore like NO ILLNES outside of the doctor carrer??? Is this a bug and if do any of you can contact the Gurus about it so tehr can fix it???

2. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

I didn't even think about.... but now that you mention it... I don't recall my new sim getting dizzy or anything anymore.

To be honest, I thought they got sick TOO often before. A nice medium would be appreciated. :)

3. SimfulSimmer

SimfulSimmer cute, clever and charming too.

I was playing The Sims 4 just yesterday, and my sims weren't in any career that comes with GTW, and I did indeed see that he had the ill moodlet or whatever, and steam was shooting out his ears. A good look on the computer and I bought some medicine and he was good as new!

4. JackieGoOutside

JackieGoOutside Staff Member

I believe they reduced the amount of illness Sims randomly get PLUS as you see above, Sims get symptoms before they get moodlets for illnesses.

5. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

I also noticed recently that drinking orange juice and sleeping right away when you see a symptom fights off the illness when you wake up and you have a positive moodlet. That never worked for me before.

JackieGoOutside likes this.
  6. Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

yeah! I love that the illneses are back from sims 2 but hate that it sto easy to fix so its like not happening anymore