1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Is anyone else having trouble with...?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ScifiSOS, Sep 4, 2014.

1. ScifiSOS

ScifiSOS

Okay so I'm having trouble with two things. There are a lot of things I like and don't like in the game and these two are kind of irking me [I tolerate the clipping and bugs more than this o-o]. But I want to be sure that its not just me. Because I tend to do that sometimes.

1. Not all my screenshots appear in my screenshot folder. Apparently I have to go through them in the game to appear in the folder and that sometimes doesn't work as well. Is it just me?

2. I can't move a single or duo sim out of a household my using the Move Household Option. I cannot take a single or a duo sim out of household when in Manage World or Household. I get the option to either mark the whole household as unplayed, move them into an existing household [any household in the towns or an unplayed household]. In that I can move as many sims as I want into those households. But I can't move them into a new household without manually making a new sim, befriending the sim I want to move out, and inviting them to move in. Is that just me? Because if it is, pleasssse tell me how to move a sim out of ahousehold without moving them into another existing played, townie, unplayed household. I just want them to move to a new lot along ;A;.

2. Jarron

Jarron

I did this yesterday so it is possible, through manage household. If you can wait, I will try to take a picture and show you?

3. Jarron

Jarron

From Manage Worlds> click House/choose MORE> Manage Households> click family and Transfer Sims> then chose world and family

[​IMG] [​IMG]

uhleeshuh likes this.
  4. ScifiSOS

ScifiSOS

I understand that and its...not what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to move a sim into an empty lot or make them their own, separate and alone, household. It's not possible though :\, I can just move them into other households. I ended up doing the above though, made a sim put them in lot, moved the people I wanted in, took that sim out into an unplayed household. It us unnecessarily difficult to move a single sim out of the house to a new lot. I can't even kick a single sim out of the house by interaction.

5. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

I don't know if I'm reading your posts correctly but I have moved a single sim out using Jarron's way.
    Oh, do the sim(s) you're trying to move have the funds to buy the lot you want to move them on?

6. CinCin

CinCin

I know what you mean ScifiSOS, I'm currently trying to do the same thing as you. Just move one sim from one household into a lot of their own. Kind of like the "Find Own Place" interaction in previous Sims. And the way you did it seems to be the only way at the moment but it's unnecessarily complicated beyond belief

7. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

Okay! I get what you guys want now!
    Look do what Jarron said except instead of the last step of choosing a world and a family, above the right column is a plus sign. Click it and it will create a new household. Add the sim or sims you want into the new household. Click accept and it will bring you back to the manage households screen. You will find the new household of the sim or sims you wanted to split off, click them. On the bottom right will be a moving van. Click that to put them into a lot or house of their own and begin playing.
    Everyone good now?

8. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

If I new how to take screenshots I would to help.

9. doll

doll

For screenshots, just hit 'c' in game

10. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

No what I'm trying to capture isn't in-game, it's on the world view. I've tried 'PrtSc' button, but when I go to paste it on Paint nothing comes up but white.