1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Is it just me...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bill Cipher, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

Ore is the sims team realy qut at the moment . I mean the twiter acounts! ANd everything! Ther wearent this wuit for months! Why do i have the feeling something is going on right now????

2. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

Well, there isn't a lot going on right now for them to talk about. Cool Kitchen is long released, we won't hear more about Get Together until October and the September Pack isn't announced yet. Pretty sure we are going to hear more next week. If they aren't going to release either a pack or a content update around September 2nd, that would be a missed opportunity to celebrate the first anniversary.

benji_br likes this.
  3. Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

Yeah. i bet tehr going to add some bigger stuff in ubdate forme. something simulare like Ghosts and pools you knew. This was for free content realy big

4. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

Yeah I agree they have been pretty quiet lately.

5. JackieGoOutside

JackieGoOutside Staff Member

Maybe they realized they announced the EP just a little bit too early? Because it seems pretty early compared to other Sims 4 stuff.

MiffoShort1997 likes this.
  6. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

I thought that as well @JackieGoOutside the Sims 4 Get Together seems very early for information to be released compared to other Sims games :)

Matthew.

7. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

Maybe they are so busy making sure get together is ready for November that they don't have anything else to tell us.