1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Let's Play a Game - Guess the Expansion Pack

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JohnBigOz, Nov 21, 2014.

1. JohnBigOz

JohnBigOz

It's pretty obvious we are going to EVENTUALLY get one..

But let's play a game.

Here are the rules

- You must think of an expansion pack that realistically is going to likely come out first, do not choose something you want, choose something you think they are likely to do first.
    - You must state a reason for this.

I'll start

I think the first E.P. is going to be a GENERATIONS remake. Why?

1. Toddlers are currently the most demanded thing to return, and they said that new ages are POSSIBLE
    2. It's arguably the least complicated expansion pack they could make (no crazy new world or systems to put in place)
    3. They seem to ask us a lot of family-oriented questions (what was your first child's name in the game?)

And yes, this is just to use as evidence if I right and get brownie points for guessing right xD

benji_br likes this.
  2. benji_br

benji_br

Love your idea! And great guess, btw, that does make sense.

I do believe it's going to be an original theme, something that, at least for the most part of it, we have not seen before - like University was to TS2 or World Adventures to TS3 (it was not the usual travelling expansion pack, it brought a whole new concept). Some if will be key features returning, but most of it will be brand new.

So my guess is (and yes, this is something I'd like to see, but also something that has always been requested and would make sense in this scenario) is a Sports & Arts related EP. Sort of like Free Time was in TS2, but not exactly. And here's why:

1. You know how we can have multiple sims talking at the same time? That's the start for an engine that would allow team sports to work.

2. Same thing would work for dance groups. Ballet, Modern dance etc.

3. Most simmers love skill building. Adding more skills is a huge crowd pleaser move.

4. Multiple skill building: This is possible and encouraged due to multitasking.

JohnBigOz likes this.
  3. Meka3514

Meka3514

Great point....

4. JohnBigOz

JohnBigOz

Someone brought up that thing are pointing towards a OFB return

So what I think would be PERFECTION is the exact same thing they did with Supernatural/Seasons. a DOUBLE TROUBLE

So BOTH OFB AND Generations... *chaos ensues*

Or you know.. KATY PERRY SWEET STUFF EXPANSION PACK! MWUAHAHAHA

benji_br likes this.