1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Littlehaven

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anna, Sep 16, 2014.

1. Anna

Anna

My sim has a penpel in Littlehaven. Is that a new world we may be getting or were supposed to get I wonder? Maybe the old style English one? We need some new worlds asap and I hope this is a sign that at least one more is coming soon.

2. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

Hm, sounds interesting. So far this is the only Penpal-Town I've heard about that isn't one of the worlds from the previous games. I really hope you are right. I loved that world since that very first screenshot of the game leaked. I'm a big fan of old european architecture and I think it would go very well with the art style of Sims 4.

3. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

4. Anna

Anna

Thanks for the reply, Alexis. Darn, I was hoping it was a sign of one to come.

5. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

I know the feeling. I'm anxiously waiting for a new world too. :earthamericas:

6. DerMonarch

There go my hopes, crushed into absolute nothingness...
    Never played that game. Mainly because I don't use Facebook. But I'm not that big of a fan of social gaming either.

7. Cody

Cody

The game garnered a rather large fandom near the end for they had made it a rather good game. Except it sadly was shut down. SO that person you are writing in Little Haven is probably a ghost. DEAD BUT NOT FORGOTTEN OHHHHHH SPOOKY.

8. JohnBigOz

JohnBigOz

Well, sadly there's no Alphaville, Betaville, Blazing Falls, Calvin Creek, Dan's Grove, East Jerome, Fancey Fields, Dragon's Cove, Mount Fuji, Test Center.... oh the memories </3

Cody likes this.
  9. DerMonarch

The Sims Online, right? I've heard so many good things about that game. A shame that I never got to play it.

Cody likes this.
  10. JohnBigOz

JohnBigOz

I don't get why they don't give it another try. Hell, frigging hire me, I got enough ideas to make it work (well, that WOULD depend)...

Cody likes this.