1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Loading Screens + Interactive Careers

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Get To Work' started by Daniel:D, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Daniel:D

Daniel:D

So My question Is, If I Have 2+ Sims Who Have Different Jobs That Need To Be done At the Same Time ... How Will That Work ?? And If We Go Out To solve A Crime for say, Will We Have To Through Loading Screens To The Location Of The Crime, Similar The Firefighter Career In The Sims 3?

2. Mysticalmaid

Mysticalmaid

No idea. They have mentioned a retail district though. I wonder if it works like when we go on a holiday with Outdoor retreat? Loading screens to different Sims?

3. Daniel:D

Maybe All Lots In The Retail district Can Be Accessed At One time ?? That would Fix The Clashing Careers Problem ?

kwhitney and Mysticalmaid like this.
  4. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

I would love a town with no loading screens!! I think with so few that Outdoor Retreat had, that it could have been done, but they stuck with consistency.

Before TS4 was release and they mentioned "neighbourhoods" I thought I could visit x number of houses within my neighbourhood without a loading screen, and was super disappointed that I was wrong. I would love to see that changed.

5. JohnBigOz

JohnBigOz

We don't know.

My best guess is that that the active careers aren't forced upon you, and are in fact, optional. I.e if you choose not to, then your sim will simply go to the traditional style (disapepar into thin air and you can switch to him)

I also think the hours will never clash (Doctor is likely to work late hours, or mornings, with police the other and the Scientist in between, the only clash would be between your business.

6. kwhitney

kwhitney

So did I. Even though its not an open world, I feel like they could've at least made the lots in each of the little "neighbourhoods" accessible without a loading screen. Lets keep waiting to see what new info comes out about this EP.. I really hope we'll be able to control more than one sim at work at the same time without loading screens in between. *fingers crossed*

Mitchi32 likes this.
  7. Jasbert

Jasbert

Daniel, love your profile picture but your capitalization of every letter really annoys me.

8. Cody

Cody

I PERSONALLY LIKE ALL CAPS BECAUSE IT IS EASIER FOR ME TO READ AND I WOULD TYPE IN IT ALL THE TIME BUT SOME SILLY PERSON CHOSE TO LABEL IT AS SHOUTING WHEN IT IS NOTHING MORE THAN CAPITAL LETTERS *SIGH*.

Esnes Nommoc likes this.
  9. Daniel:D

Its actually a really bad habit I wanna break :/ :,D

10. Daniel:D

Yes !! So did I And I would like to see it implemented :/

Mitchi32 likes this.