1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

long loading screen.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jordan, Sep 4, 2014.

1. Jordan

Jordan

SO this has happened 3x now that I've had a loading screen that takes forever.. Not sure If i should wait it out or close the game.

Anyone else has experienced this? just curious..

We need a patch by next week lmao.

2. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

This happened to me the first time I tried to Plan Outfit. I figured that at the time I made my sim Plan Outfit, I made another sim in the household go to Plan Outfit as well (I didn't know Plan Outfit included the whole household lol!) so I guess that's what I did wrong. Since having 1 sim Plan Outfit I haven't come across another super long loading screen.
    Although!! I do bite my nails nervously when I see the loading screen!!

What were you trying to do at the time? Was it the same all 3 times?
    Also, does it seem like your game is still playing "behind" the loading screen?
    When the screen happened to me, I saw money getting taken out (you know how it flashes red from where the bank is and floats up?) like my sims was painting on the easel.

3. Pedro

Pedro

same happening to me. the loading screen is taking longer than it did yesterday, and the game keeps playing "behind" the loading screen. One time, when it finished loading, it said that my maid had been paid while i was off. (i wasnt outside the lot, only planning the sims outfits.)

4. Misfit

Misfit

I get a long loading screen when I first start up the game--as in about five minutes of load time on the initial startup of the game. Then, once it finishes loading, the music blasts out of my speakers until the song ends. But once the game is running, the load times are short, about 30 seconds, and the music returns to normal. The first-load-screen time lengthened right after I installed some custom content, so I suspect that's the issue. Since the rest of the game is unaffected, I don't mind waiting at start.