1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

More Story Progression

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bill Cipher, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

Hey just wantet to ask What would you like from Storyprogression that could returne to
    sims 4s Storyprogression ( you knew the NPC sims making friends,remembering, having work,having birthday partys ore other typs of partys)
    How about having them Marry and having chuildren , but ofcours in an way that would not caus the game to lag. Like ther are like nearly no maired couples left with an baby ore chiled becaus The Grimmy Reaper just thought to come in with the Bunny of Frost.:D:eek: So the game sends in new sims who are maired and than generats out of ther DNA ore adoption have tham a baby ore childe ore tenager total random. That would be enough.
    And mayby add in that NBS sims can start an romantic relationship with everything outomaticly if the game decides we need it. That could add in more to the yellosy thing! Than ther could get on dates and mayby sometimes our sims sea them on ther dates and than wee can decide to let them be live ther life ( becaus give in ther is like not everysim we met ingame we will talke to. some of them we just let live ther life and let them not be parts of ours unlese wee see the soooo often of er the next dayes that we need to talke to them ) haha like this is something i wantet to ask. So how is your opinius! what would you love to have back from storyprogresion and what new things for storyprogressing could be createt
    I love the game but sometimes this is something i totaly missfrom sims 3.

2. benji_br

benji_br

I would love to see story progression making a return to the series. If we have to choose though whether we'd have story progression and the game would lag or have a lag free experience, I'd choose the latter.

Misawa likes this.
  3. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

My laptop charger is bust so I'm gonna have to make this quick before I run out of battery. But yes! I'd love story progression to make a comeback as well :)

Matthew.

4. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

Honestly... it depends how they do it.

I turned story progression off in TS3 because all my townies were living like a soap opera. They all seemed to have at least 3 lovers, a million children and nobody had jobs.

I see it ending very badly with the way culling is working now.

Misawa and benji_br like this.
  5. Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

The way ther add storyprogresen on frture of itz buy the time is actuly cool . It workes! the sims have ther own jobs and actuly go to worke, go to school and such but yeah the town filling well it workes fine if you play oin verlong lives you knew but i thing ther need to twerk the townis a bit more into having ther own normal lives and them using the extra fretures the expensions give them asweal!

6. CanuckSimmer

CanuckSimmer Staff Member

I truly miss story progression myself. But I like the idea of having an option to have it turned on or off. When I'm playing one family neighborhoods it would be nice if the neighbors could not only have jobs but relationships and families as well.

Misawa likes this.
  7. Harry

Harry

I think we need it back but I highly doubt that we will get it back. I remember a while ago Graham was asking people about the story progression in TS3 and most people were complaining about it so I'm not holding my breath for it. I think they need to fix the culling the game does and give us more family/more things to do at home packs before they start to change core game play.

8. Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

well the gameplay is actuly the core of the game wich is why ther add so much to it thes days! But storyprogression is in game actuly just not fuly fleshed out!! ther age ther have friends on ther own start romantic relation ships sometimes but everything else is rellay just on the player!

9. Pyziulka

Pyziulka

I like story progression and i wish we had it in TS4. In TS3 I didn't have problem with it - they get jobs, get married and have kids.
    The way I play - start with one family (single sim or couple), then they have children - often 3-4 - and when the children grow up I choose one of them to play BUT I keep in touch with others and I like to see what is going on with them. In TS3 it was like "Oh he got married!", "Oh she's pregnant" and it was so fun! But in TS4 I have to do it manually. I call those families "supportive families" and I play them just to get them married, find jobs, get pregnant or adopt. I miss story progression so much... I don't like choosing those things for my supportive families - I wish it would be a surprise for me how many children would they get, what kind of job etc.

I'm optimistic and hope that some kind of evolved story progression will be in TS4 too.

@Bill Cipher - I'm sorry but I have to ask - where are you from?

10. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

I liked story progression in the Sims 3 as well :)

Matthew.

Bill Cipher likes this.