1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Moving Out Sim From Their House!!??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CinCin, Sep 4, 2014.

1. CinCin

CinCin

Has anyone figured out how to do this? It's overly complicated for NO reason! I have a family of 5 right, with the oldest daughter having turned into an adult. I want to move her out from her family, move her into a house of her own, and play with her instead of the entire family of 5.

However, whenever I try to move her out, it doesn't give me the option to just move out one person. I can only move out the entire family or move her alone into another household. But I just want her to live in a house alone! Does anyone know how to do this?

I tried moving her into a random household, then moving the rest of the household out to live elsewhere. Which works but now I have her under some other family name. I know it's nitpicky but, anyone figure it out?

2. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh