1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

My Content

Discussion in 'Custom Content and Modding Hub' started by Argonaut, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Argonaut

Argonaut

Hey guys, I'm super excited to be using these new forums and meeting all of you, welcome!

I thought I'd share my content with y'all, I'm new to making CC for any Sims game really, but I've been modding The Sims 3 for almost two years, I stopped a while ago though. (WTFeathers on MTS)

I created my tumblr to share my content a few days ago, and I would love it if you guys would check it out: argonautsims.tumblr.com

These are two of my creations:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Feedback is much appreciated as I am just starting out! and do not hesitate to share your blog/website links, I would love to check out what you guys have been up to and add it to my game.
    Happy Simming!

2. mattyshadysims

mattyshadysims

I love those leggins can you make some sailor moon ones? My kawaii friends would LOVE IT!

Argonaut likes this.
  3. Reuta

Reuta

WOOOW !! :eek:
    So Cool ;)

4. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

I second this! :thumbsup:

5. Argonaut

Argonaut

Thank you Reuta! <3

Reuta likes this.
  6. Argonaut

Argonaut

Thanks for the nice comments guys, and that sounds like a great idea. I will get to work on those when I get the chance, most probably tomorrow!

And Alexis, I've been a fan of your site since the Master Suite info first leaked and you posted them here, and I check the website daily ever since. It's amazing seeing you have your own forums now!! Congratulations!

7. Argonaut

Argonaut

(somehow your comment didn't show up when I quoted Alexis' comment :p)

Thank you for the lovely comment and as I said in my previous comment - I will get to work on those as soon as I can, and post the link when they're ready x

8. Serrabella

Serrabella

love the leggings will keep an eye on your stuff love cc and mods

9. MidnightPearl

MidnightPearl

wow, I love them! is there any floral ones? :)

10. Argonaut

Argonaut

Thank you, that means a lot!