1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to [email protected] with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

My elder sim won't die!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bluebellsim, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Bluebellsim

Bluebellsim

my elder sim won't die!

I have aged for this household on. He has maxed out his elder bar it's bubbling. It's been this way for the last week I have been playing. I left auto age on and came back other sims aged up but no he is still alive n kicking along.

I made a death wall trapped him inside was looking good things were going red. He peed himself, needed the shower. Was getting low in pretty much everything. So I went about playing my other sims, imagine my shock to see this dude needs bars go back to green! No shower or toilet or food!!

He was a body builder, he maxed out that skill. Does this have anything to do with it?

I want him out so I can have more kids. His wife passed ages ago, but he won't go!

I hope there is not a sim who is immortal.

2. Anidup

Anidup

Try the swimming pool. I had a sim like that once, she refused to pass on. So I trapped her in the pool. It is cruel but at least then they show as deceased in the family tree.

3. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

The reward for completing the Body Builder aspiration is long life, which takes effect in the elder age span. He will eventually die. :)

JackieGoOutside likes this.
  4. benji_br

benji_br Staff Member

This happened to me once, I had a sim who maxed out Wellness and Fitness and she just wouldn't die. Her husband was long gone, her grandkids were already having kids and she was still there cooking, painting and fixing stuff. I used to call her Highlander Granny.

5. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

Hahahaha... there can only be one!