1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

My elder won't die of old age!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Simmer517, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Simmer517

Simmer517

I'm new to the sims 4, so before I started playing, I looked at a guide. A couple days ago, a notification told me that my elder would die soon. In the guide I read, it said that an elder would die a few days after the age bar went bubbly. It's been almost 3 weeks in sim time since then. I also want my just married sim to have a baby, but my household's at eight sims, so I can't. If it's just a bug, I could kill her myself, but I want to see if it's normal first.

2. 44blindmice

44blindmice

Do you have auto age played sims on? That could be the problem. Have you tried repairing your game maybe?

3. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

Have him Woohoo until he dies. :eek::D

benji_br, Kit and MiffoShort1997 like this.
  4. Simmer517

Simmer517

I have auto aging on, and about five minutes after I posted this I went to play the Sims 4, SHE DIED! That was really annoying, but as I'm new to the site, I couldn't figure out how to delete the thread.

Kit likes this.
  5. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

Ha, ha, ha! :D I almost choked when I read your post @SimsVIP
    Funniest thing I have read all day :p

Matthew.

6. Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

sometimes tje will live some extra days!!

7. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

Lol. No reason to delete the thread. It is a legit question and now people that didn't know will look here and see. =) Glad your Sim could kick the bucket! LOL