1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

My favorite things about GT so far - What's yours?

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Get Together' started by benji_br, Aug 5, 2015.

1. benji_br

benji_br

As a huge coffee lover, I was very pleased to see the coffee shop and what I can only hope are new options of hot beverages. I was hoping for a barista skill, but I like the idea of just having more coffee in the game! I can only hope the coffee makers will be updated with the new options, rather than have they come only in a new object.

DJing and dancing skills? Love these ideas.

The new world looks so good! The church in ruins? Wow, that's already my favorite lot in all TS4 =P

What are your favorite things about this EP so far?

iamkerri, Mitchi32 and MiffoShort1997 like this.
  2. thatsimsgirl

thatsimsgirl Site Supporter

I'm just gonna say it. Woohoo in the closet. That is where all my future legacy babies shall be conceived. :D

Oh. And the new world looks really pretty as well! I really hope it's a world that we can live in!

Misawa, MiffoShort1997 and benji_br like this.
  3. benji_br

benji_br

Well they didn't mention anything about this being a vacation world like Granite Falls, so I think we can live in it =) We'll need an official confirmation on that though. I sure hope we can!

4. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

We don't know a lot about it yet, so I can't really tell. But I do love the world. I love european architecture, so this is really nice. The social clubs also sound really good. If Sims in different social clubs actually behave very differently, unlike the University social groups, then this could make a great gameplay element. But we'll see. Friday will probably give us more information.

Misawa and benji_br like this.
  5. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

Hello @benji_br :)

I like the look of Get Together quite a bit actually :) I like how we are going to be able to own and create our own dance clubs, I like how we are getting the WooHoo in the closet ;) and I also love the new map that comes with it and I also am in love with the new style of houses :)

For me Get Together is very awesome and I can't wait to get more information about it :)

Matthew.

benji_br likes this.
  6. Darrell

Darrell

I really like the natural pond pool object - I think it will go good with any future farms or to put out in the parks and campgrounds. I like the idea of a bonfire at the beach. The dancing skill. I saw quite a few hairstyles that I really like. I like the look of the ruins. I am glad to see the foosball table come back. All in all, while not what I wanted, I will find uses for this pack. I welcome learning more about it.

benji_br likes this.
  7. GalPals?

GalPals?

We don't know much yet, but the club inside of the ruins is def my fave.

MiffoShort1997 likes this.
  8. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

I hope we have a home sized cappuccino machine. I'm excited for the coffee shops.

I am super excited for the closets. I don't know if it's a Canadian thing... but ALL our houses have built in closets, with usually accordion or sliding/ pocket doors. I have never in my life seen a stand up wardrobe... the closest is customized IKEA closets... lol. I don't know why these are never in the base games. I loved them in TS2. It's something so small, but aesthetically it makes a huge difference for me.

I tend to not play my sims to be very social... they mostly interact with their families in their own lot. I have been breaking out of that habit though. Hopefully this will help me motivate my sims to meet up with their friends for a drink ;)

9. 2HubbiesNLove

2HubbiesNLove

My husband and I were hoping for an Into The City, but I must say we were definitely surprised and in a positive way. I personally love the diversity that we're getting a European-inspired world and IMO it looks as though it's going to be larger in size than any other world we have thus far. We're getting a business district, a city square, a rural countryside neighborhood, landmarks, a beach-themed area and the ruins where the outdoor rave club is located- absolutely stunning. And we were both hoping for new skills like dance, so it's definitely exciting that we're going to be able to see new dance moves as well as choreographed dances with multiple sims. I was kind of hoping for a romance skill since we never got the woohoo skill, but we can't have everything we want, and definitely not complaining. Oh and the barista- can definitely start making larger book stores with coffee shops inside just like Books-A-Million. We are definitely buying Get Together.

10. iamkerri

iamkerri Designer/PDF Guide Designer/FYTS4 Blogger/Simmer Staff Member

The new town just looks incredible. I can't wait to explore it! And also coffee shops because the little coffee machine just wasn't doing it for my sims anymore.