1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

My latest experiment: Cleavage party dress

Discussion in 'Custom Content and Modding Hub' started by Nikodesmus, Sep 6, 2014.

1. Nikodesmus

Nikodesmus

Uploaded at http://uoem.com/forums/resources/categories/sims-4-clothing.1/ ,
    Creative Commons . So mess with it all you want. The origional mesh in the sims 4 for this type of dress is borked btw and ea knew it..They didin't clip the breast on the mesh to the collar bone so there is a tear they covered up with odd skinning. sort of lazy when you can just fix the .geom files. I did my best but i am new to this and still suck at milkshape. so here you go. I ended up using the same style cover up as EA.hehhehe.
    Club dress.jpg 09-05-14_10-54 PM.jpg 09-05-14_10-54 PM-2.jpg 09-05-14_10-54 PM-3.jpg 09-05-14_10-58 PM.jpg

MidnightPearl likes this.
  2. andypdm

andypdm

Someone should advise this sim that with her massive boobs she should not wear that kind of dress... Salma Hayek all over again.

[​IMG]

3. Cody

Cody

I remember in Geology how we talked about cleavage on rocks. Oh how we would laugh and laugh like immature children.

I hope that women wears a sign that says "Motorboat in these waters at your own risk". You might loose your face and never find it again! Or suffocate!