1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

My most random wish for TS4... What's yours?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by benji_br, Jan 16, 2015.

1. benji_br

benji_br

I really wish sims could sit on the floor to watch TV, read, or just to hang out.

What's your random wish?

Pink_Plumbob likes this.
  2. Meka3514

Meka3514

My most random wish is that I want the Parties changed back to how they used to be in regards to guests. Currently, the guest options is who the Sim planning the social event knows. Not to compare to TS2 or TS3, but it's always been who the "household" knows. I had my Sim mom plan a birthday party for her daughter and it was all adults. I couldn't invite none of the little girl's friends because the Sim planning the party didn't know them. Grrr!!!

3. Cody

Cody

I wish for my two front teeth and did not get them for Christmas :(.

EuphorialQueen and benji_br like this.
  4. Jasbert

Jasbert

Probably basements. Not that random but still...

Mitchi32, xoJessi and benji_br like this.
  5. Harry

Harry

The ability to propose at the table like in TS2 also what you said because that sounds cool :)

6. Esnes Nommoc

Esnes Nommoc

A tons more upgrades for stuff, not just improvement-upgrades but also upgrades that add more features to stuff. (By "upgrade" in this post I mean handiness upgrades.) :)

benji_br likes this.
  7. JohnBigOz

JohnBigOz

The Sims 4 : Urban Life Style Expansion Pack... Apartments, Gangs/Groups, Busking, Photographing, just things New Yorkers do in general

xoJessi likes this.
  8. benji_br

benji_br

I couldn't agree more!

9. Lizziz

Lizziz

Oh,...so many Things I really need to see in TS4 !!
    The way my sims used to cuddle onto eachother while sleeping ,...all the interactions in the swimmingpool.....and even the dishwasher!! (Never thought that would be a thing to miss, but I do !
    Don`t get me wrong ,..I LOVE TS4,..it`s just so many little Things that I can`t do without !!
    Even though the Sunlight is shining through the Windows, in TS4, in a gorgeous way,..the light in Sunlit Tides and some other `Hoods in TS3 are dearly missed by me . Sunsets at those beaches I will never forget !!! :)

Kristina, Mitchi32 and benji_br like this.
  10. Agreed.