1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

My own little guide on Friend of the World aspiration. :D

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Esnes Nommoc, Sep 20, 2014.

1. Esnes Nommoc

Esnes Nommoc

Sorry if this isn't helpful. :grin:

I think for me and many others, relationship bars in The Sims 4 seem to decline so fast over time. But once you got the Friend of the World aspiration's Reward Trait, the relationship bars won't decline over time anymore. :D

Ultimately, you need to have:
    + 12 friends (which includes 2 neighborhood friends).
    + 6 good friends (and 5 of them must have maxed/near maxed relationship bar) (so overall, you must have 12 friends, in which 6 of them are good friends).
    + Have met a total of 25 sims (and the relationships with them must be friendly).
    + Charisma skill Level 8 (though it's much easier to achieve this aspiration when Charisma skill is maxed out, and for many the Charisma skill will maxed out before you achieve the aspiration, anyway).

TIPS:
    + Max out skills that allow you to mentor other Sims when the skill is maxed.
    For example, I max out my Sim's Fitness skill, so now he can mentor other Sims when they work out.The relationship will rapidly increase the more you mentor that Sim. I made my Sim mentor a Sim at the gym, and after 4 Sim hour (as I recall), the Sim's relationship bar increased by 1/3, so my Sim jump from being merely a friend to a good friend. :D I don't know if Mentor with other skills would increase the relationship, though. And it seems Mentor won't increase relationship when you are Good Friends.

So how I do it:
    + I made my Sims hang out with 6 sims. I called invite those Sims to hang out everyday, and hopefully the relationship bars wouldn't decline because I met them everyday.
    + When my Fitness skill reached level 10, I mentored those Sims so they all became good friends. Then I maxed a relationship bar with a Sim.
    + When free, I level up my Charisma skill, as well as increase relationship with those 6 sims.
    + I introduced myself to every Sim I met.
    + Then it's really easy to make new friends when I had Charisma skill maxed out. :D I maxed relationship bars with 4 other Sims, while making new friends.
    + For me, the Ultimate task was: have had 5 BFFs. You can only have 1 BFF at a time. So I made one of the Sims with max relationship my BFF. Then I used 3 - 4 mean interactions on them and the relationship bar returned to Friends (not Good anymore) (it's REALLY easy to decrease relationships :confused: ). Then I continued to do the same thing with 4 other Sims with max relationships.

I wish this is atleast somewhat helpful. :grin:

bshag4lv, Cody, Pedro and 2 others like this.
  2. Meka3514

Meka3514

@Esnes Nommoc : this is very helpful...thank you for posting. I'm really trying not to use cheat codes, but I'm having trouble keeping friends.
    Great tips....I'm going to try this in my game and see if I have better luck improving this aspiration.

bshag4lv and Esnes Nommoc like this.
  3. Cody

Cody

Many have complained of the rapid relationship decline. What a nice wonderful guide and thanks for taking the time to write it!

bshag4lv and Esnes Nommoc like this.
  4. Esnes Nommoc

Esnes Nommoc

5. Meka3514

Meka3514

I just saw in your posting that you can only have 1 BFF at a time. Really?? My Sim's BFF is her husband. I'm on the part where the task is have 5 BFF's. I was wondering why, the option wasn't coming up with my other friends. So, I have to do mean interactions with my husband to lower friendship bar? Grrr! That is just so annoying. Thanks again for posting.

6. Esnes Nommoc

Esnes Nommoc

Yeah, it's really annoying. :/ I just hope they will patch in an option so that we can ask any good friends to be our BFF without having to decrease relationship with the current BFF.

bshag4lv likes this.
  7. bshag4lv

bshag4lv

Great tips, thanks!