1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

My Very First Shared Build- The Haunted Madame Willow Bed & Breakfast.

Discussion in 'Creation and Photo Sharing Hub' started by 2HubbiesNLove, Oct 27, 2015.

1. 2HubbiesNLove

2HubbiesNLove

If you would like to follow the descriptions behind the screenshots I've posted a lengthy thread over on the main The Sims forum, due to the story I'm creating behind this build (The thread on the forum contains 33 screenshots with descriptions). The build is also listed on the gallery under my Origin ID name- vampiricdreams31. The name of the build in the gallery is Haunted Madame Willow B&B. You can also get Madame Mabel Willow's ghost on the gallery as well to complete the build.

The build took me a total of 4 days to complete, but the back story and present story is an ongoing process. Hope everyone enjoys it. Follow us, subscribe to us, or leave a comment in the gallery if you do decide to upload it on the gallery and let us know what you think of this build. All I ask is please don't re-upload this creation as your own. You will need Get To Work, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Luxury Party, Perfect Patio, Cool Kitchen, and Spooky Stuff in order for all the content to show up.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

missmf2 likes this.
  2. missmf2

missmf2 Site Supporter

3. JackieGoOutside

JackieGoOutside Staff Member

Oh, wow! This looks amazing! Both grand and homey with lots of room to use. o3o