1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Need Ideas For Sims 4 V.O Series

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chris, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Chris

Chris

Hey everyone! My name is Chris and I play the sims 4. I just recently explored the world of voice over series and I was wanting to create one of my own. My problem is when I start watching tv shows in real life I get so much inspiration and they make me want to create exact replicas of them. I want to create a police/firefighter series or a high school/regular life drama series. I really love the idea of a police/firefighter series because it's really out of the box. And if I do the police/firefighter themed one I need help deciding between it being based in Chicago, Illinois or New York. I would really like you guys opinions. Please reply me your ideas... I would greatly appreciate it.

~Chris