1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

New Gameplay?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 2HubbiesNLove, Apr 13, 2016.

1. 2HubbiesNLove

2HubbiesNLove

So now we're really excited about this whole "new gameplay that's never been seen in The Sims" that Maxis came out and said. This is what is either going to make or break The Sims 4. IMO, new gameplay is exactly what the series needs to better improve and separate the other series from each other. The only thing I'm really hoping does not come true is an online interaction feature- MMO's was a huge thing when it first came out but not many enjoy MMO's considering you have to constantly require internet connection, sometimes a fee goes into accessing MMO's, and you have to rely on other players. The Sims has always been a simulation game- it was never meant to be an MMO. But that's just my opinion.

Maybe we will be getting a world creator? We've never really had a world creator that was easy to use. The Sims 2 was the closest but we were still limited. And TS3 CAW was really complicating to use and required a lot of patience and some research with guides and watching tutorial videos just to learn the basics. So a new create-a-world would add such rich and diverse gameplay; the ability to share our worlds as well. Count me in.

All-in-all, new gameplay that's never been seen or done before is always a plus, so we're really anticipating the news that hints or reveals anything that's going to give the series more edge.

2. JackieGoOutside

JackieGoOutside Staff Member

I don't think it would be a Create a World since CAW isn't gameplay, per se, but a tool. We're getting something to do with new gameplay that may involve food. That also means resturants are out since those are nothing new. Perhaps they're opening up the food career from base game? Making it like the Get to Work careers?

Of course, they might be stretching the truth and saying it's "completely new" when it isn't. It wouldn't be the first time, so it might just be resturants but different from Sims 2 and 3 restaurants.

But maybe it doesn't involve food? Perhaps it has something to do with animals with the newest hint? A completely new gameplay experience would probably be zoo-related, while a farm pack could be a possibility although that was available in the Sims 3 Store. (Dinosaurs even, to put it out there. XD )

It might even be a combination of animals and food, which certainly would have new gameplay elements for sure.

ShaylaJ and 2HubbiesNLove like this.
  3. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

maybe its fast food you could run like a sim mcdonalds or something. or maybe you could actually live as a toddler lol.

ShaylaJ likes this.
  4. Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

Just becaus ther say we get never befor seen gameplay doe snot mean we wont get Restaurants as the next gameplay pack!
    All the hints that we get point us to restaurants ! So its the on thing that has the highest chance to be the theme of gameplaxpack 3

ShaylaJ likes this.
  5. Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

I just read your comment and ask myselfe is it just me or is it aculy funny how dump you are???? sry but i ALWAYS say the truth

Machew likes this.
  6. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

@Bill Cipher In my opinion I think you need to learn how to spell better and also I am not dumb and all I ever do is tell the truth and state my own opinion and ideas about things.

7. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

There is not an apology for just being blatantly rude. This is your warning. Everyone has their opinion, if you disagree, share why you disagree, but calling people names isn't the answer.

Mitchi32 likes this.
  8. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

@Kit Thanks for that. hopefully there won't be any more issues.