1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

New Hat Showing Up?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FantaTango, Oct 30, 2014.

1. FantaTango

FantaTango

Hi, So I was going through CAS today and I noticed that it said I had a new hat. I went to check and it came up with this:

[​IMG]

This looked familiar, but then i realized that it is the exact same hat as one already in the game:

[​IMG]

The only differences between the two is the the default colours are different. Both of the hats have the same swatches, though.

I wanted to know if anyone else has this? I do have CC installed, and I'm about to test to see if this comes up without CC now.

E: Cleared all the CC, and it's still there.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
  2. benji_br

benji_br

Isn't that unlocked through the writer career?

3. FantaTango

FantaTango

Now that I think of it, that does seem right. My Sim's wife was in the writer career, so that does seem correct. It's a bit weird that it shows something you already have though, lol. Thanks!

benji_br likes this.
  4. benji_br

benji_br

Maybe (I dunno, I'm just guessing) each color is unlocked at a different level, then the second one was indeed new when you saw it. Just a guess! =)