1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Nicki Rapp Voicing For The Sims 4 Again!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MiffoShort1997, Feb 26, 2016.

1. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

Hello!!

So SimVIP have revealed that Nicki Rapp is doing voices for the Sims 4 again. There are tons of rumours about what she is voicing inside of the Sims and I was wondering what you think her role on the team is?

I personally feeel for them to release this is too obvious for her to be voicing toddlers so instead I wonder if she may be voicing pre-teens? It would explain why teens and adults are the same height and would make a good way for Ea to add pre-teens in to the game :)
    I think adding pre-teens is a brilliant idea, and if this is the case then I am now about 95% sure that the next expansion pack for the Sims 4 is going to be Generations.

Hopefully this will turn out to be true because I would love to have pre-teens added to the game :)

Matthew.

benji_br likes this.
  2. benji_br

benji_br

When I first learned that adults and teens were the same height, I had the same thought: That makes room for pre-teens. And I would love love love that.

But it's all speculation at this point and having her back to do voices could mean anything, from supernatural creatures to animals (since they mixed animal sounds and human voices in TS3 Pets) to, well, children as we know them today. I try not to keep my hopes up, since toddlers and pre-teens have been my number one request since the base game came out, and I was really hoping the second EP would bring them. I love Get Together now, but when it was announced it was a big kick in the nuts of my hopes and dreams regarding The Sims hehe

ShaylaJ and MiffoShort1997 like this.
  3. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

Every Sims included a new life state. Toddlers, new supernaturals in 3... If they don't add pre-teens, I don't know what else they could add that's brand new.
    I'm hopeful! If they do add pre-teens, there's a lot they could do specific for that super awkward age. lol.

benji_br likes this.
  4. benji_br

benji_br

Acne, mood-swings (hello, embarassement, my old friend), crushes, sleepovers, after school activities... It would be so much fun.

ShaylaJ and MiffoShort1997 like this.
  5. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

Yes! :) I'd love that as well.

Matthew.

benji_br likes this.
  6. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

I think that's probably the reason why there was never a preteen stage before teen because of all that stuff with girls getting there period and things like that. It would be something controversial and raise the game rating. But on the otherhand preteen would be cool because like toddlers we were all one for a short time.

ShaylaJ likes this.