1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

One concern...

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Get Together' started by Leah, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Leah

Leah

I don't know if anyone else feels the same, but I have one concern about Get Together that I need to share.

Do you guys remember when The Sims 3 Late Night was released and your game was swamped with Vampires? Or when Show Time was released and everyone your sim ran into was a celebrity? As much as I loved all these features I hated how unregulated the population of these features were. So my concern for Get Together is, will EVERYONE, every NPC, every sim, be part of a club? Because I honestly would find that extremely unrealistic.

What are your thoughts?

2. GalPals?

GalPals?

I had thought that sims wouldn't be in a club unless you put them in a club, but I've never really thought about it.

3. Leah

Leah

They said that there will be prexisting clubs but maybe since there's no story progression that previous NPCs can't join them? I'm not sure how it will work but I'm hoping it's not overdone and that it doesn't become something where every sim and their mother is part of a club.

Otherwise the expansion looks awesome.

4. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

Oh dear... I didn't think of that.

I would hope not.. I wouldn't want to create a pianist club and all of a sudden another club that I didn't even know existed that has a rule that hates music lovers comes over and starts a fight. I like friendly neighbourhoods!

5. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

They did mention that Windenburg will have a couple of pre-made clubs. But there was no mention of Sims autonomously joining those. The statement at Gamescom, although it wasn't brought up in a different context, was 'You decide who is in your clubs and what your clubs do.' Doesn't sound like Sims will join inactive clubs themselves.

benji_br, Mitchi32 and Kit like this.
  6. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

I think since they are truly promoting the "You Rule" tagline, DerMonarch is correct. I don't think they will autonomously join clubs. We won't know the traits of the pre-made clubs for a while however.

7. Lance

Lance

I will remove all pre-existing Sims in the new world I hope that will take away from clubs that are formed hopefully no new NPC clubs appear though I delete them as well.

8. Bethany_XX

Bethany_XX

they did say that you will probably meet some club members and that you can join them or they would try to convience you to join them but i don't think its gonna be every sim

9. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

Im sure that only sims that join a club will be in a club I don't think every sim would be in one. I guess we won't know until people start playing it.