1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Paintings

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mandababy2003, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Mandababy2003

Mandababy2003

So I made my recent sim artist, and have been having her do alot of paintings, and the aspiration to go with it. I am just fascinated by the different paintings she comes up with! I am really enjoying this aspect, I have enjoyed it in the previous games as well, but eventually you would paint the same painting again (and again and again lol). So far my sim has not painted a painting twice. There are a couple that I had to share, because I thought they were pretty cool (decided to just take pictures of all the ones I kept and hung on my sims walls)

[​IMG]

My favorite so far, it was a large popart painting and I named "Pirate Pop Arrr't" lol!

[​IMG]

I thought this one was just cute. It was a confidence painting.

[​IMG]

Flirty painting

[​IMG]

Playful painting

[​IMG]

Both are flirty paintings

Do any of you have any cool paintings to share? I would love to see them! Ok back to painting lol

bshag4lv, Cody, Gabe and 2 others like this.
  2. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

I haven't seen most of these lol! I think my favorite painting was the sim version of the Mona Lisa- maybe because it got me a smooth 3k. I have only seen my sim paint it once it was the only masterpiece he had for a long time.

bshag4lv likes this.
  3. Kerantli

Kerantli

I've had a couple of identical paintings, but it was the bunny one so I wasn't too bothered (think it's a playful one). Though the one that really pleased me was this one one of my sims painted
    [​IMG]

kakira1, bshag4lv, Cody and 2 others like this.
  4. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

Argh, I hate myself so much for not having played a single painter so far. Those look so great!

bshag4lv and Cody like this.
  5. benji_br

benji_br

Sunset Valley! Haven't seen that one before!

6. rye_encoke

rye_encoke

yeah same, have yet to see that one...do you remember what category that one was painted in?

7. Mandababy2003

Mandababy2003

Omg Sunset Valley ♡ yah do you recall what that was under? I must have one now lol.

Updating because I had my sim paiting realism paintings, suspecting that's where SV would be. I can confirm that now. She painted a medium realism painting, she was focused if that makes a difference, but I don't know that it does. So there you go guys if you want to find it and paint one.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2014
    bshag4lv likes this.
  8. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

I think the emotion doesn't matter as long as you're not painting and Emotional Painting, but cool!!! I wonder if they have any more old neighborhoods

9. Kerantli

Kerantli

Uh, yeah, what Mandababy said. Medium realism paintings.
    Emotion didn't matter, but my sim was inspired when he painted it

bshag4lv likes this.
  10. Gabe

Gabe

Do these paintings have value, and do they appreciate and depreciate?