1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Party issues

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pedro, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Pedro

Pedro

Why does every time i try to throw a party i cannot invite all the sims i know? im not talking about the guest limits; what i mean is whenever i plan a social event and im selecting the guests there are never all the people i know in those options. I wanted to invite my son, his wife and my friend but they arent there! So annoying

2. Meka3514

Meka3514

I'm having that problem too, as well as people I invite not showing up.

3. sholtx

sholtx

My sim parties are always full and alive. I reckon your sims have to know the guests well enough to make them come to your events.

4. Esnes Nommoc

Esnes Nommoc

I suggest you plan parties in the evening. Because my dinner parties (which I always plan at night) always have all guests show up. And one time, I called a group of friends to come by and half of them were busy, but when I called them in the evening then all of them showed up. :)

5. Pedro

Pedro

I guess they are not avaliable on the guest list because they re working? Maybe thats it.

6. Lucho

Lucho

I'm having a similar problem, but not with Sims, but party location. I was trying to celebrate a Sim's birthday in one of the bars, but I couldn't find it on the list.