1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Peeing Glitch?

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by Wesley, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Wesley

Wesley

Am I the only person that has a glitch where male sims sit and pee like female sims rather than peeing standing up?

2. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

That's not a glitch. Well, it is when it happens always, but depending on how low the bladder need is, male Sims are supposed to sit down. It's always been like that. Might also be influenced by a Sim being a neat freak, but I'm not sure about that.

3. thatsimsgirl

thatsimsgirl Site Supporter

Yeah, that's happened to me since... well, forever. Since the days of sims 1, I think. I just figured that if you send them when their bladder isn't too low, then they need to do... something else, if you catch my drift. :p

4. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

That's exactly what this is supposed to simulate... :p

5. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

My male child came home angry from school one day and I clicked the toilet since he had to go and the only option I got was 'Take an Angry Poo' I was laughing so hard.

MidnightPearl and Serrabella like this.
  6. Wesley

Wesley

I did the same when my sim had that option :tearsofjoy:

7. MidnightPearl

MidnightPearl

yeah, and if u have the volume turned up (on your laptop/desktop) when a male sim stands there and does his pee, then you'll hear it go into the toilet bowl, which I found that gross, but anyways, it's a game, it's not real! lol :)