1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Poll: Stuff Packs from The Sims 2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by benji_br, Jun 2, 2016.

What Stuff Pack from the Past would you like to see in TS4?

1. Family Fun

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. Glamour Life

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Celebrations!

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. H&M Fashion

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Teen Style

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  6. Kitchen and Bathroom Interior Design

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Ikea Home

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  8. Mansion and Garden

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. benji_br

benji_br

Hey, simmers, how are things?

So, I was looking back at The Sims 2 Stuff Packs (cause you know, nostalgia) and I wanted to know from you guys, what Stuff Pack from back then do you think would fit the The Sims 4 just right nowadays?

It would be cool if you could comment with what you think said pack would bring to the game today, in the way TS4 SPs are made (with new gameplay and all).

I didn't include the Holiday Pack because we already have something too similar.

So, which one is your pick? =)

Btw, this helps if you have bad memory like me:

- Family Fun
    - Glamour Life
    - Celebration
    - H&M Fashion
    - Teen Style
    - Kitchen and Bath Interior Design
    - Ikea Home
    - Mansion and Garden

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
  2. benji_br

benji_br

I guess I'll have to go first :p

My pick is Teen Style because I really like it when they focus on a specific life stage that isn't Young Adult and I feel like teenagers in TS4 could get an improvement. Also, if things were they were in that pack, most items would be versatile enough to be used with either children or adults as well =)

So there would be two or three different styles/themes - maybe urban, rocker and geek? - and as far as new gameplay there could be a diary that would help them work on their emotions (and then when they came back to read it it would also affect their emotions somehow). If that's not enough, it would be a great opportunity to have console video games back!

3. JackieGoOutside

JackieGoOutside Staff Member

I was stuck between Teen Style and Mansion and Garden so I picked Teen Style because we did get Romantic Garden (although we could use more Second Empire stuff). Teen Style is kinda misnomer considering both Teens and Adults share the same assets though and it would be weird to have clothing that is restricted to an age group that doesn't do that anymore.

benji_br likes this.
  4. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

OK. I chose FF but... I was torn between that and the IKEA stuff pack. I LOVED that one for Apartments for my YA sims. :)