1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Pools.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kenia, Sep 14, 2014.

1. [​IMG]
    When and if pools come into the game via expansion pack, what other (interactions, objects, clothes etc.) should be included?

Jarron and uhleeshuh like this.
  2. doll

doll

The option to push other people in the pool. Or play marco/polo. Or pool volleyball!

Maybe even an option to teach children how to swim.

htairchix and Kenia like this.
  3. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

That picture is so funny!! He's even got a red plumbob!

4. Jarron

Jarron

I laughed out loud Poor Sim diving into nothing. lol

Pool floats, diving boards, slides. Pool games. Teaching kids to swim may be too hard but would be cute. And we definitely need above-ground pools.

htairchix likes this.
  5. Mattyboi

Mattyboi

What would really be nice is if they added more swimming animations and options.

I'd love to see sims doing back-flips into pools or accidentally falling into pools (pretty sure they did this in the Sims 3). The one I'd really want added though would be chicken fights (if you don't know what this is it's when 2 people sit on 2 people's shoulders and attempt to push the person on the shoulders off).

htairchix likes this.
  6. Yeah, more multiplayer kind of interactions like that. And some traits should unlock different interactions like the evil trait pushing people into the pool.

7. benji_br

benji_br

Guys, I honestly think this is coming in the same EP that will bring us beaches and hopefully they will have the same interactions to play in the sea.

And since we don't have an open world now (so I don't see us getting boats in TS4), maybe we'll have surfing =)

uhleeshuh likes this.
  8. Mandababy2003

Mandababy2003

I would like marco polo back from Sims 2, and all the Sims 3 interactions, slides, diving boards, bars, floats. I also would love to see more new interactions. I just hope since they are making us wait for them they are going to make them awesome!

uhleeshuh likes this.