1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to [email protected] with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Popular Issue: "Unknown Error Occurred" but big problem,

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by laurenmcc, Dec 28, 2016.

1. laurenmcc

laurenmcc

I read some thread on how to unistall the sims 3 (mine keeps on saying "Unknown error occurred"). So, I looked for a way to reinstall/unistall way. It said to remove some files and the whole Sims 3 folder. I'm pretty afraid that now I can't play the sims ever again on this computer. Is there any way that I can remove it from origin and then redownload it or just get the Sims back. By the way, I have a Macbook Air from early 2015 so I know there may be some issues. I'm new here so I don't really know what to expect and I'm really stressed and sad because I am now 90% sure that I cannot play the sims 3 for a long time because I clicked empty trash. I'm just hoping for the best.

2. laurenmcc

laurenmcc

Wait-I literally just found another sims 3 folder that i saved so I think something might be abled to be fixed