1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Pose Player / Custom Poses in TS4?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by amd1016, Nov 2, 2014.

1. amd1016

amd1016

Hey all!
    As much as I love the animations and interactions in TS4, one of the things I find myself missing the most is the pose player and custom poses. I'm no modder or CC creator and I understand how long something like that takes to create, but I was just curious if anyone thinks there could be custom poses for TS4 in the future?

Thanks and HAPPY SIMMING!

PS: I'm new to the forums, so sorry if this is in the wrong place. :oops:

2. JohnBigOz

JohnBigOz

Defeniately.

But not yet.

:)

3. thatsimsgirl

thatsimsgirl Site Supporter

Yeah, there will be eventually... goodness knows I need one right now! But I imagine it won't be for several months at least.

4. JohnBigOz

JohnBigOz

It takes a while for the mod community to pick up the possibilities, we've already seen an impressive amount of stuff available, I think posing isn't that far off though.

5. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

It will happen. At least the game doesn't prevent it. The question that remains is when and who will create it. But I wouldn't expect to get an answer on those questions for quite a long time. It felt like an eternity until it came out for Sims 3.
    But yes, I also miss the pose player a lot. I love to tell stories with the screenshots I take an often I just need that one specific Sim to be in that one specific pose that the game does not have.

6. I think a Pose Player will probably come out within next year. Custom Content came out before the initial release of the game; a 'CC creator' months later. I can see the development of a pose player taking place after the first several Expansion Packs. :confused: Hopefully.