1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Preperations for launch

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chilli P, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Chilli P

Chilli P

Hello guys. I'm wondering what you will do to prepare for launch and what will you eat? Leave a comment!

2. JohnBigOz

JohnBigOz

... I'll be eating my tears since I can only play it on Friday for the weekend before starting school ;-;

I might convince my mom to make fries, eggs, bacon, beans for dinner so I can eat while I play my 8 families i plan on playing.

3. QuanishaJenkins

QuanishaJenkins

Made a sign for my door so No one comes in my room lol jk. I will be able to play at midnight if all works out, so I just plan to sleep most of the day away so im ready to stay up all night playing :)

4. doll

doll

I plan on working, because exhausted and attempting to play after. On the bright side I have the rest of the week off after wednesday, so.. I can play lots after that. Unfortunately I'm not 'hardcore' enough to play nonstop!

5. Nick6788

Nick6788

I be celebrating the game with some friends of mine! I might also eat some cake :)

6. RaptorX8

RaptorX8

I've been creating Sims in the demo so I'll be mostly ready to go with them. I might make some changes to hair and outfits after I get the full game. I will be working until 11pm on Monday so I will get home, do everything I have to do, and probably end up playing sometime after midnight. And grilled cheese is always on the menu when playing Sims.

MidnightPearl likes this.
  7. Harry

Harry

I'll stock up on junk food on the way home after getting the game lol and then lock myself away and play all day which is what I did whenever a new expansion came out for the Sims 3 :)

8. gemini4067

gemini4067

My daughter and I will be getting take out and snacks and with her on her laptop and me on my desktop we will be playing all night! We are preloading the Sims 4 tonight!

George likes this.
  9. sholtx

sholtx

I'll be eating my emotions.

10. HappyPhantom

HappyPhantom

I actually made a thread similar to this on the main boards titled "For all you midnighters an marathoners." Here's a pic of some of my stock, since I have the whole week off, I've titled it my Simcation lol!!
    [​IMG]

George and Jordan like this.