1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Problem closing notifications

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by Photojunkie86, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Photojunkie86

Photojunkie86

When notifications popup in the top-right of my screen I click the 'x' to close them but they stay in my notification wall. I thought the whole time I was closing them until I got a popup that I had over 200 and needed to delete some. Is there anyway that when I click the 'x' when they popup that they close completely instead of going to my notification wall that I have to open, then close all the popups?

Does that make sense? Anyone else having this problem?

2. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

Yeah I got that pop up too and you have to periodically click on the notification wall on the top right and hit the trash can to delete them all at once.
    While looking on your wall you can hit the X on the top right of the notifications you want to delete, but I don't know of a way to delete them as soon as they pop up.

I think it makes sense, With a family of 5 I get plenty of notifications and miss a few, especially when I'm bombarded with chance cards, I want to know what comes out of my choices. With the notification wall I can look back and see, and while I'm there, I can permanently delete them all with one click of the trash can.

Also with a storage of 200 it's not like you or anybody else are going to have to constantly be on top of it. That's a lot of popups.

3. Photojunkie86

Photojunkie86

Yeah, I found the trash can icon and I've been using it; it really helps. I can see where the wall would come in handy but I don't really use it much. Btw, 200 popups for me was about a day or two of play so it's a while for me before it fills up.

4. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

Wow 200 a day?! Lol my family of 5 takes about a week and a half if not 2 weeks to fill up. I guess they don't do much lol!