1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Regarding an Icon Discovered in Build/Buy Mode

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NathosTheSimmer, Aug 30, 2014.

What is the icon beside the eyedropper tool? It's got three cards being fanned out, what does it do?

1. Ikea Catalogue Type Thing?

75.0%
  2. The Gallery Related Type Thing?

25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. NathosTheSimmer

NathosTheSimmer

Sorry for starting a new thread here, and it was probably a bad place to start it, I know; but I had noticed an icon during the Live Broadcast ft. SimGuruRyan (I think that's what his name was). The icon looked like it had four designer palett cards being held in a fanned-out motion and I was wondering, what does that symbol mean and what exactly does it do? I believe I found it up in the top toolbar where the sledgehammer and eyedropper tools are.
    proof.jpg
    I have provided an image so that you know what icon I am talking about, as my descriptive skills aren't all the greatest.

Again, my apologies for adding a thread were it probably shouldn't be (I'm new at this and couldn't find the place to ask questions like these)

Cheers,

NathosTheSimmer x

StarryNiteSims likes this.
  2. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

Hi! I moved your thread to The Sims 4 General Discussion. Your original post location is for forum feedback and ideas. No worries though! :)

3. Mattyboi

Mattyboi

IIRC, its used for when you want to change the texture, color, or material of an object. Not like CASt, but pre-sets like if you wanted a couch in a different color you'd click that and it'd bring up the other colors.

4. NathosTheSimmer

NathosTheSimmer

@Mattyboi

Okay, no worries. I had a feeling thats what it might've been, but I wasn't entirely sure. Thank-you heaps. xD