1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

relationships

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CheetoMonster, Sep 7, 2014.

1. CheetoMonster

CheetoMonster

I was wondering, my Sim was on a date with somebody and an option showed up to ask them to be their girlfriend (my laptop shutdown at this point) and well my sim is already married. So are they allowed to like have a gf and a wife at the same time, would it be possible ? Or would asking another sim to be their gf end the marriage immediately and replace them?

2. Pedro

Pedro

Yeah relationships are crazy in this game.. In a bad way..

At least in my game, you can ask more than 2 people to be your girlfriend/boyfriend at the same time.

Sara likes this.
  3. Sara

Sara

Haha im going to try that that sound like hits of fun lol

Pedro likes this.
  4. Meka3514

Meka3514

You can have as many girlfriends/boyfriends as you want, even when married. I'm playing Don Lothario and he's married, and has several other women on the side lol. @ Pedro...yes relationships are crazy in this game. I love it. I would never be like this in my personal life, but I like to see what drama I can create in my game lol

5. JohnBigOz

JohnBigOz

I think this opens up the possibility for "open relationships" which aren't a bad thing (a couple consents to sleeping/going out with multiple partners)

What I don't think IS in game is the option of "Accuse of Cheating".

I think that should be in the game, letting it be completely up to you wether or not you decide that the other significant is upset.

Scyerline likes this.