1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Restaurants Game Pack and Children Stuff pack!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Geeuto, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Geeuto

Geeuto

Yesterday we got a teaser for what is coming in the following 2-3 month I believe! So What do you guys think of the way the sims team is announcing content now and do like these new additions coming to the game. Reaction thumbnail copy.png

Kit likes this.
  2. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

It's a controversial topic at the moment. I'm just going to ask everyone to respect each other. =)

3. Geeuto

Geeuto

Yeah but I think this is a good step for the sims team. We never knew what they were going to release until they posted a trailer and blog. Now we get a teaser of what's to come. So we get even more information about the next content being released for the sims I think of it as teaser+blogs and trailer=more news!! whereas we only get the blog and trailer.

4. ShaylaJ

ShaylaJ

I honestly like it...I mean its better then not having any information...I honestly thought I would go crazy with out something to look forward to lol jk but I really wanted some Sims info

5. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

I'm glad the teasers are back! :)

Also... I always like new sims packs, so I doubt these will be any different.
    Restaurants are going to be awesome for dates and clubs (fingers are crossed for the return of table-side proposals)
    And I am also crossing my fingers that they are including bunks in the SP - I find it odd that they wouldn't include a new bed in the SP, but maybe they didn't want to take away from the under the bed mystery so left bunks out of the teaser. lol. May be wishful thinking, but ... again, fingers are crossed. :)

6. Mendota

Mendota Site Supporter

These look great! I am looking forward to the new restaurants. It will be a nice addition to the café. Hopefully there will be an option to have more than one server. Kids stuff will be nice, I hope they add the ability for kids to play tag and games like that so that I can just send them outside to play.

7. Kympulse

Kympulse

I think it is a good idea that they show these teaser clips every once in a while.
    It's been so quiet lately with no new info coming and everyone getting frustrated about it.
    Now we know we can expect a video at least every 2 / 3 months.

I'm thrilled about the restaurant expension pack. I'm really curious to see more about it.
    Want to know about the gameplay and new items so hoping for a more detailed video about that :D

8. June Dune

June Dune

Yeah, I think one of the reasons people dislike the teaser is because they think this method will replace the info blogs and stuff (which isn't true). And they expected a large amount of info, like, now since it's been so long (I have to admit, I'm in this boat :p).

But, after recovering from the disappointment of only receiving a sixteen second video, I think the teaser videos are good for future packs 'cause I would for sure like to know what will be coming in the next couple of months. I am personally excited for restaurants already. But they'll have to give me more info on the children stuff pack in the form of info blogs in order for me to truly look forward to that one. :)

9. gurlgamer05

gurlgamer05

Even though I expected a longer trailer or blog post, I am excited about the restaurant pack. Especially if it gives my chef sim something good to do with her skills. I'm not sure how to feel about the children stuff pack yet even though I probably will purchase it anyways lol

10. 2HubbiesNLove

2HubbiesNLove

I have been ready for restaurants ever since Get Together came out. It's high-time we get to send couples and families out for a bite-to-eat. I'm also hoping the restaurants tie in with the current culinary career- becoming active. I'm sure we will have the ability to build, create, and have our sims run their own restaurants; hopefully they won't work like bakeries do in the game. To have the ability to own a restaurant, and then select another household to play and still dine-in at the restaurant we have created.

And as for the child stuff pack... I'm guessing that the "Monster Under the Bed" will be a new gameplay in the pack. I'd also love to see our child sims have pillow fights, or have slumber parties, but whatever they give us I'm sure will be awesome for the quality these stuff packs have been giving us. It would be awesome if they gave us themed beds for child sims- Speedster, Teddy Bear, and Dragon= for examples.

gurlgamer05 likes this.