1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Retail Lot Issue

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by dawnderee, Aug 10, 2015.

1. dawnderee

dawnderee

Hello...

I'm having a problem with my retail property. I play rotationally and just returned to my family that owns a bakery. Admittedly, it's been awhile as I play far too many families...but I digress.

So my Sims traveled to the store. It no longer had money or points but didn't think that was a big deal until I tried to transfer funds from the household to the business and couldn't. I also couldn't open the store, sell the store or repurchase the store (this was obvious, but I tried it anyway). Deleting and replacing the lot also did not work because the "business" had insufficient funds to place a furnished lot. As it is full of baked goods and I didn't feel like baking them all over again I chose to not do that.

I get that glitches happen but I'm confused that the business couldn't even be sold and repurchased. What am I missing? Thank you in advance. (PS - I also have a thread on the Sims 4 Forum.)

2. dawnderee

dawnderee

Someone on TS4 forums offered a workable solution. I had to sell the store in Manage Worlds mode, return to my Sims, and buy it back. It works now and I did not lose any of my baked goods.

3. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

I'm glad you found help with your issue and thank you for reporting a fix!