1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Returning Sims you wish/wished to see

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jordan, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Jordan

Jordan

I think this is a fun one :)

Personally from sims 1 I enjoyed playing with Chris & Melissa Roomies. They were never brought up again except for The Sims 2 H&M trailer which people think it was them... But I felt they were key.
    I recreated them for my use in Sims 4

Also.. The dreamer family from TS2. Would be cool to have them prior to the mom dying.

Who were you favorite sims from past games?

[​IMG]

Jaline likes this.
  2. George

George

As they said they were going back to the roots I would've loved to have seen the Mashugas. Who could've forgotten this house :blush:

[​IMG]

They were and always will be my favourite family.

uhleeshuh, Jaline, htairchix and 2 others like this.
  3. benji_br

benji_br

Haha Living Large was a monumental EP. Look at that house!

It's funny you should ask who I want to see back in TS4 from previous games... What I've been doing for the past month with CAS Demo is to actually remake most of my custom families from TS3. I want them back! Hehe

As for Maxis made content, I wasn't quite fond of the sims from Sunset Valley (for me they were sort of boring looking). Isla Paradiso had the best families, in my opinion. I'd like to see them back in a future beach world.

Jaline and Jordan like this.
  4. doll

doll

The Beaker family from s2! Probably my favorite. Poor Nervous

Geronimo, Jaline and Jordan like this.
  5. Mattyboi

Mattyboi

I want Mrs. Crumplebottom back to whack the flirty sims.

6. thatsimsgirl

thatsimsgirl Site Supporter

Brandi Broke! :cool:
    The Broke family was literally the first family I played in TS2; even before I went into CAS and made my own.

7. doll

doll

I'm so glad to see so many people making versions of them & uploading to gallery, loved them as well.

Jordan likes this.
  8. Orphalesion

Orphalesion

I loved the Brokes! Dustin is my favourite Sims 2 Sim!

I have already created my own versions of some of the families from Sims 1/2 and can't wait to play with them :)

Jordan likes this.
  9. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

Oh yes! I loved that old lady! Her return really would be a welcome sight. Now that we've got actual townies again, she shouldn't be that hard to implement, I think.

htairchix likes this.
  10. JohnBigOz

JohnBigOz

nigmos1.jpg pleasantview2.jpg wolff1.jpg

I made 3 re-creations ont he gallery, (as older versions), Johnny and Ophelia Smith (Found out that Ophelia's surname is actually a bad slur o_O), Angela, Dustin, Dirk and Lillith. and a bad version of Thornton and Morgana Wolff + Kaylynn Langerak.

Not surprised at the Wolffs coming out badly, just proves my point how alike those sims all look. I'm most proudest of the twins, they came out pretty much like their original counterparts!

Personally I'd love some Sims to come back from expansion towns from Sims 2 (Riverblossom Hills, Desiderata Valley etc.) They were fun since Sims 3 Store Towns/Original Towns were all either unique OR from the original three neighborhoods.

benji_br and State Fair like this.