1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Rooms Keep Disappearing

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by 2HubbiesNLove, Nov 24, 2015.

1. 2HubbiesNLove

2HubbiesNLove

Anyone else having this issue with their game: when I build a lot portions of my rooms or exterior walls completely disappear. I spent 3 days building another hotel that had 2 ground floors and four above-ground floors. As I was placing the bathrooms within my hotel suite rooms I noticed my entire fourth floor disappeared so I undid the action. So I attempted building bathrooms on the second floor and my third and fourth floor completely vanished. It's so frustrating and it has to be a glitch within the game that I hope is addressed and fixed in the upcoming December update.

2. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

Do you have any cheats enabled? I've done a quick search and cannot see any threads on bug forums with this issues. Does it continuously happen?

3. Sweet Pea

Sweet Pea

I had the same sort of glitch before but in my case all of my houses vanished.. all of them..It was like I never did anything in Newcrest. Was really baffled.

But anyway, have you found a fix or still trying to fix it? I know it can be very frustrating when something you made just vanishes :/