1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Sims 4 Radio Stations

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by briantjuh94, Sep 11, 2014.

1. briantjuh94

briantjuh94

So, i started playing Sims 4 as soon as it came out over here in the Netherlands, at first i thought it was a time duration thing. But still only 3 radio stations show up, Classic, Pop and Alternative. So in previous games you sometimes had to buy a more expensive stereo to listen to those channels, but that also doesn't work.

Can anybody please tell me how to get the other stations as well?

2. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

I haven't tried any of the other expensive stereos yet, but I know that the modern one and the most expensive one both come with all radio stations, except for the retro station. That seems to be a community lot exclusive station for the wall speakers.

3. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

First two photos show two stereos and wall speakers that have all the stations. The retro station can only accessed when upgrading stereos to "Super Reception" via Handiness Skill. (Required: Common Upgrade Parts)

09-12-14_6-03 AM.png

TS4 2014-09-12 06-03-29-65.png

retro.JPG

4. briantjuh94

briantjuh94

Sorry for my late reply, i did buy those expensive ones, but none gave me all the options, though when upgrading the radio every option became available. Thanks for the help!!