1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Sims 4 saving/loading the worlds

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gee98, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Gee98

Gee98

Hopefully one of you guys knows the answer to my very important question (Me buying the game depends on the answer to this question) How does saving/loading up worlds work? Sims3-like, so you load up a copy of the world and save the entire world or is it like the sims 2, so you load the world and you save the lot only????

2. JohnBigOz

JohnBigOz

it's world, since your non-controablle sims actually do age if you choose to, so I would assume it's like Sims 3

And there is a "Save As" option.

3. sholtx

sholtx

I don't really know about loading but saving the game seems super fast based on the gameplays.

4. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

Saves are devided by worlds. No wait, that's incorrect. Saves are devided by saves is the best way to describe it, I guess. Each save file works like Sims 3, where your save is not only one household, but the whole world you play in. Only that this time, this 'whole world' consists out of all worlds you've got installed. So yes, it's much more like Sims 3 than Sims 2. Can't tell you whether you directly jump into the household you've played last or have to select a household, though. But since you can save on every lot, I'd guess that you jump directly into your household.

5. Gee98

Gee98

ok thanks a lot for the answers. Now I know whether or not to buy the game as this was my only worry about the game :)