1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Sims Bon Voyage disk allll messed up. help??

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by hellojewby, May 30, 2015.

1. hellojewby

hellojewby

So, I just tried to install my Bon Voage expansion (long story this isn't my original copy that worked way back when. i lost my original and found a new one at goodwill), and disk 1 only has an .iso file on it. nothing else. wont install or do anything. this is a real hard copy. code/box/booklet and 2 disks. i'm just wondering what is going on.. any ideas? origin is useless since it is unsupported. as is ea. anyone know a work around or something?? driving me batty!!

2. hellojewby

hellojewby

Ok just in case anyone comes across this problem, I finally figured out the solution... Sigh.
    Simply right click the .iso file and extract it. Then, there's everything you need. (I messed with this disk for months. Being soo sad and almost re-buying it on Ebay. Then I figured that out and almost cried!!)
    Happy Simming!

3. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

Thanks for reporting back with a solution!