1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to [email protected] with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Sims by JackieGoOutside

Discussion in 'Creation and Photo Sharing Hub' started by JackieGoOutside, Nov 11, 2015.

1. JackieGoOutside

JackieGoOutside Staff Member

Hey peeps, thought I'd pop in some Sims (and maybe other stuff who knows?) I'm working on down in this thread. :p

First up are half of a Dragon Age household I've been making for a while. We've got Morrigan as seen in Inquisition (which doesn't really look like her :/), whose Aspiration is to be Friend of the World (LOL), and thus is Gregarious; she's also a Bookworm, Mean and a Loner.

[​IMG]

Then we have Dorian, whose Aspiration is Nerd Brain and thus is a Quick Learner; she's also a Bookworm, Snob and Self-Assured.

[​IMG]

There's also Solas, who, like Morrigan, has the Aspiration to be Friend of the World and is Gregarious as a result; he's also Creative, a Snob and a Perfectionist.

[​IMG]

Lastly, there's Sera, whose Aspiration is Chief of Mischief and thus is Dastardly; he traits are Goofball and Hot-Headed, and as she's a Teen, she doesn't have a third trait, but it would likely be Good (or maybe Family Oriented considering what could happen in Trespasser lol).

[​IMG]

I'll be making Alistair, Isabela, Anders and Merrill next, and then upload the household to my Gallery (which is JackieGoOutside, BTW). It will likely be after Get Together comes out since there's a hair in there perfect for DA2 Anders. :D

Attached Files:

2. JackieGoOutside

Hey, peeps! Second half of the first part of my Dragon Age Sims are done!

I’ve got Anders, whose Aspiration is Soulmate thus giving him the Alluring Trait. He is also Good, Gloomy and Goofy. He’s a mixture of DA:A and DA2 Anders.

thingididinSims4todayprt8.png

Isabela, her Aspiration is Fabulously Wealthy, thus has the Business Savvy Trait (savvy), and has Self-Assured, Noncommittal and Romantic Traits. With Isabela design, I admit using more fan interpretation than just DA2 shots.

thingididinSims4todayprt6.png

Merrill: Aspiration: Renaissance Sim, thus has the Quick Learner Trait. She is Cheerful, Good and a Genius. Based pretty much on DA2 Merrill.

thingididinSims4todayprt5.png

Then Alistair Theirin, whose Aspiration is Nerd Brain, thus has the Quick Learner Trait, along with Active, Childish and Genius. Mostly based on DA:O Alistair.

thingididinSims4todayprt7.png

These four plus the ones above are available to download on the Gallery. My name on the Gallery is JackieGoOutside. You can also find them with the tag JackieGoOutside.

Next batch of Dragon Age Sims will be Sten, Wynne, Leliana, Fenris, Carver, Vivienne, Cassandra and Blackwall but first I'll be doing some Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines Sims.

3. JackieGoOutside

I've got two new Sims for download on my Gallery: H.P. Lovecraft and Mary Shelley.

I also have H.P. Lovecraft's tray files over on my Simblr (Mary Shelley's coming soon). And I've got the Voerman twins made and planning on making Smiling Jack, Nines Rodriguez, Damsel, Skelter, Isaac Abrams and Ash Rivers. I'm planning on a Base Game, Expansion Pack and custom content version of them. (The BG/EPs will be up on my Gallery, CC on my Simblr.)

Attached Files:

4. JackieGoOutside

Attached Files:

Kit likes this.
  5. JackieGoOutside

For those interested, I created two lots, one base game and one requiring some EPs. These are some alternatives I made for myself for the Legacy Challenge.

Basically, they're an alternative to buying the suit of armor statue, plus a build challenge. You cannot sell any of these items, nor can you demolish any of the structures. You can repaint, remove cobwebs, cracks, (if you use the EP one) and move the objects around. You can remove one lot trait per aspiration completed but can only add a lot trait when your Sim completes two aspirations (if you use the EP one). These rules are provided within the lots' description as well.

The links provided above are for the Gallery on the Sims site but you can find my stuff at JackieGoOutside in the Gallery, same screen name as on here.

6. JackieGoOutside

I also have 7 new Sims for download as a family, based on Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines. These are some of the more prominent Anarchs. Since VTMB characters are little more...complicated, I've also suggested some possible substitute Traits if you don't decide to just substitute your own all together. For the EP version, which has them as actual vampires, I have given them powers that match what they likely had in game.

damsel.png

First off is Damsel, whose Aspiration is City Native so she has the Home Turf trait. This is because she is an Anarch, protecting the Anarch State, so, like, yeah. She is also Good, Hot-Headed and Outgoing. I gave her the Good Trait since there was no Loyal or Traits that are about smashing authority. Outgoing is mostly for her brash nature. Hot-Headed is pretty obvious if you ever played the game or saw an LP.
    Her vampire powers are Vampire Strength, Garlic Immunity, and Vampire Creation. She also is Thin Skinned.

smilingjack.png

Second we have Smilin' Jack Drake, whose Aspiration is Chief of Mischief so he has the Dastardly Trait. This is based on the fact he was a pirate in life. He is also Hot-Headed, Self-Assured and an Insider. These Traits were given to him based on his video game counterpart. Basically, I gave him Insider as he's a pretty big part if the Anarchs, Self-Assured as he's confident in his abilities, and Hot-Headed because he's Brujah just like Damsel. Goofball instead of Insider is a pretty good alternative if you'd like it since he's pretty, let's say, giggly in the game.
    His vampire powers are Supernatural Speed, Odorless, Mesmerize, Vampiric Might, Garlic Immunity, Vampire Creation, Eternally Welcome, and Occult Master. She has the Insatiable Thirst, Sloppy Drinker and Combustible Plasma weaknesses.

therese.png

Thirdly, there's Therese Voerman (CW: Sexual abuse and spoilers), whose Aspiration is Mansion Baron so she's got the Business Savvy Trait. I mostly picked this as she's a big player in the Anarch State and she runs The Asylum. She also has the Perfectionist, Ambitious and Unflirty Traits. Perfectionist and Unflirty are pretty obvious if you know her, but I picked Ambitious because of her numerous business ventures and she is technically apart of the Camarilla, at least halfway. Mean Spirited or Insane would be a good substitute (as she is Malkavian) for Ambitious or Snob for Perfectionist.
    Her vampire powers are Suppressed Emotions, Mesmerize, Command. Garlic Immunity, Vampire Creation, Detect Personality, Cast Hallucination and Occult Student. Her weaknesses are Fitful Sleep and Flammable Flesh.

jeanette.png

Fourth in line, Jeanette Voerman (CW: Sexual abuse and spoilers), Therese's twin. Her Aspiration is Serial Romantic so she has the Alluring Trait although I could imagine Soul Mate, Friend of the World, Party Animal or Leader of the Pack would also work well. Anything that gives her a social boost. She also has the Noncommittal, Romantic and Childish Traits. Noncommittal is mostly because she has more than one lover, so Insane would be a good substitute. (She is Malkavian after all.) Cheerful can also be substituted for Childish.
    Her powers are Mesmerize, Vampiric Fascination, Command, Garlic Immunity, Vampire Creation, Detect Personality, Cast Hallucination and Occult Student. Her weaknesses are Fitful Sleep and Flammable Flesh.

isaac.png

Our Fifth dude is Isaac Abrams, whose Aspiration is Vampire Family thus he has the Domestic Trait. Bestselling Author may also work but if they ever have a Aspiration based on movies, that would be his. His Traits are Snob, Art Lover and Good. Like all Toreador, he's and Art Lover, and Good is a Trait I picked as he's a pretty nice guy. Snob is more or less and generic Toreador feature as even a man as nice as Isaac is not a fan of the Nosferatu. I mean, no one really is but Nosferatu and Toreador or like apples and oranges. Squeamish may be a good substitute for Snob but if they ever have a Proper Trait again, he's the guy for it.
    His powers are Supernatural Speed, Odorless, Mesmerize, Vampiric Charm, Garlic Immunity, Vampire Creation and Eternally Welcome. His weaknesses are Guilty Drinker, and Flammable Flesh.

skelter.png

Sixth guy is Skelter. His Aspiration is Friend of the World so he has Gregarious Trait but Public Enemy or City Native would also work. His Traits are Hot-Headed, Self Assured and Loves Outdoors. His deal is kinda harder to pin down since he's mostly an angry dude, like Damsel. Self Assured is mostly because of his confident nature and Loves Outdoors is a generic feature of the Gangrel. Self Assured can be switched out for Bookworm or Genius since most of his confidence stems from his beliefs in the Antediluvians and Gehenna, which if you know how Final Nights goes...
    His powers are Garlic Immunity, Bat Form and Occult Student. His weaknesses are Withered Stomach.

nines.png

Lastly is Nines Rodriguez. His Aspiration is Leader of the Pack but Friend of the World or Good Vampire would also work, as long as it has Gregarious since he's good at his speeches. His personality cannot really be summarized in the Traits we have in Sims 4, as he is brave, rebellious and headstrong. So I gave him Bro, Athletic and Good. Bro or Athletic can be switched for Hot-Headed but I'd say he's Brujah anger comes from a place of passion than anything and there's not really a Trait for that.
    His powers are Supernatural Speed, Mesmerize, Vampiric Brawn, Garlic Immunity, Vampire Creation and Eternally Welcome. His weakness is Combustible Plasma.

These seven are available to download on the Gallery, both in Base Game and Expansion Pack versions. Check them out under JackieGoOutside.

benji_br likes this.