1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Sims by JackieGoOutside

Discussion in 'Creation and Photo Sharing Hub' started by JackieGoOutside, Nov 11, 2015.

1. JackieGoOutside

JackieGoOutside Staff Member

Hey peeps, thought I'd pop in some Sims (and maybe other stuff who knows?) I'm working on down in this thread. :p

First up are half of a Dragon Age household I've been making for a while. We've got Morrigan as seen in Inquisition (which doesn't really look like her :/), whose Aspiration is to be Friend of the World (LOL), and thus is Gregarious; she's also a Bookworm, Mean and a Loner.

[​IMG]

Then we have Dorian, whose Aspiration is Nerd Brain and thus is a Quick Learner; she's also a Bookworm, Snob and Self-Assured.

[​IMG]

There's also Solas, who, like Morrigan, has the Aspiration to be Friend of the World and is Gregarious as a result; he's also Creative, a Snob and a Perfectionist.

[​IMG]

Lastly, there's Sera, whose Aspiration is Chief of Mischief and thus is Dastardly; he traits are Goofball and Hot-Headed, and as she's a Teen, she doesn't have a third trait, but it would likely be Good (or maybe Family Oriented considering what could happen in Trespasser lol).

[​IMG]

I'll be making Alistair, Isabela, Anders and Merrill next, and then upload the household to my Gallery (which is JackieGoOutside, BTW). It will likely be after Get Together comes out since there's a hair in there perfect for DA2 Anders. :D

Attached Files:

2. JackieGoOutside

Hey, peeps! Second half of the first part of my Dragon Age Sims are done!

I’ve got Anders, whose Aspiration is Soulmate thus giving him the Alluring Trait. He is also Good, Gloomy and Goofy. He’s a mixture of DA:A and DA2 Anders.

thingididinSims4todayprt8.png

Isabela, her Aspiration is Fabulously Wealthy, thus has the Business Savvy Trait (savvy), and has Self-Assured, Noncommittal and Romantic Traits. With Isabela design, I admit using more fan interpretation than just DA2 shots.

thingididinSims4todayprt6.png

Merrill: Aspiration: Renaissance Sim, thus has the Quick Learner Trait. She is Cheerful, Good and a Genius. Based pretty much on DA2 Merrill.

thingididinSims4todayprt5.png

Then Alistair Theirin, whose Aspiration is Nerd Brain, thus has the Quick Learner Trait, along with Active, Childish and Genius. Mostly based on DA:O Alistair.

thingididinSims4todayprt7.png

These four plus the ones above are available to download on the Gallery. My name on the Gallery is JackieGoOutside. You can also find them with the tag JackieGoOutside.

Next batch of Dragon Age Sims will be Sten, Wynne, Leliana, Fenris, Carver, Vivienne, Cassandra and Blackwall but first I'll be doing some Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines Sims.

3. JackieGoOutside

I've got two new Sims for download on my Gallery: H.P. Lovecraft and Mary Shelley.

I also have H.P. Lovecraft's tray files over on my Simblr (Mary Shelley's coming soon). And I've got the Voerman twins made and planning on making Smiling Jack, Nines Rodriguez, Damsel, Skelter, Isaac Abrams and Ash Rivers. I'm planning on a Base Game, Expansion Pack and custom content version of them. (The BG/EPs will be up on my Gallery, CC on my Simblr.)

Attached Files:

4. JackieGoOutside

Attached Files:

Kit likes this.