1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Sims getting fat

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FTuga197, Sep 6, 2014.

1. FTuga197

FTuga197

Since I've created my Sims, my Sim got pregnant and she's eating a lot. So now she's fat. If I send her to the gym to work out will she get in shape again?
    What other ways are available to get my Sim thin again?
    And how long will it take?

2. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

It takes a long time to get them in shape, depending on how big they are, but it takes probably a week worth of working out (not non stop but at least a while once a day) to get leaner.
    I had a moodlet pop up after my sim gained muscle- said she had a new shape or something, but she was building muscle. I don't know if that will show up if a large sim just drops the pounds.

3. FTuga197

FTuga197

I'll try. Thank you ^^

4. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

No problem! Let me know if that moodlet pops up!

5. bluebythebook

bluebythebook

I read on the official forums that the Gurus are aware that Sims are gaining weight and muscle tone at faster rates than previous games, and that it is being investigated for a future patch.

I made a Sim with one of the preset skinny but not alarmingly thin body types, with no muscle tone at all. The muscle slider was dead-set in the center. I sent her around the neighborhood on her first evening to get collectibles and didn't really follow her, just clicked on them all to load the queue and ff'ed the clock. When she got home, she looked like an American Gladiator from all the running around. Insane amount of muscle and definition in ONE evening. That's just... way too much. I'm all for using equipment and behaviors to modify Sim bodies, but that was nuts. I was so upset I quit without saving without even remembering the full CAS edit cheat. :persevere: I have another Sim lady I want to keep curvy, but I wanted her to be a collector too. Until this issue's resolved she's not doing out of the ordinary activities but not eating junk food either. I want curves, not muscles. lol.

6. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

@bluebythebook : Oh wow! I guess I haven't really noticed the pace of gaining/losing! That's funny that your sim just running around will gain muscle like that!
    I had one sim using the exercise bench at the gym and nothing happened til I got that one moodlet (after 3 days of her using the bench) I was talking about along with a notification about my sim enjoying her new body shape. I looked at her while she was inside and thought "I don't see anything new" well that morning she goes outside to talk to a friend and she looks like a female Brock Lesnar or something! I was shocked lolol

7. FTuga197

FTuga197

@bluebythebook yeah, that sucks... I mean, it's not realistic at all! They eat some food in the morning and at night they're super fat!
    @uhleeshuh I run in the treadmill and in less than 1 Sim-Day he went from fat to muscled! But I didn't noticed any moodlet...

8. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

I guess the moodlet is for when you get muscular then? Idk I swear there was a moodlet! I'm not crazy!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

9. doll

doll

I haven't noticed my sim getting fat, but then again she was only pregnant once and she didn't eat a ton.

That's actually pretty awesome to me, I guess I'm the odd one out. No one is safe from the food binges, not even sims!

10. MidnightPearl

MidnightPearl

my sim is super skinny and she eats like there's no tomorrow, she had chocolate cake for breakfast and black and white cookies and glass milk and glass orange juice and still skinny, but in her 3rd trimester too, I love the sleeping animations too, she laughs in her sleep! :)