1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

SimsPOV's creations (Origin ID: NikeAlvinator82)

Discussion in 'Custom Content and Modding Hub' started by SimsPOV, Aug 30, 2014.

1. SimsPOV

SimsPOV

To find these creations and much more, go to the create-a-sim and in-gallery, under Origin ID, look for me under NikeAlvinator82! Comment, favorite and/or download if you would like... I would greatly appreciate it! :)

Laura Lee:

lauralee.jpg

Madison Yorkshire (Party Outfit):

madisonyorkshire.jpg

Poison Ivy:

poisonivy.jpg

Rachel Thompson:

rachelthompson.jpg

Scarlette Thomas:

scarlettethomas.jpg

Sienna Nevada:

siennanevada.jpg

Robert Terosky:

robertterosky.jpg

Reuta likes this.
  2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Ninja Staff Member

If you don't mind, I'm going to move this to the Custom Content forum :)

3. StarryNiteSims

StarryNiteSims

Interesting looking sims!!! Good job!

4. SimsPOV

SimsPOV

I don't even know why this would be moved to the custom content/modding section... I didn't make any custom content nor mod for The Sims 4... These are just created sims in Create-a-Sim Demo... If it was because I asked if people wanted to download that I would appreciate it? That's a bit odd... I have to admit when I saw that it got moved to this section, I did kind of mind because other people had their created sims in that section before I put mine and theirs didn't get moved... I'm just saying... :\