1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

SimsVIP PDF Guide?

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback and Ideas' started by MiffoShort1997, Aug 12, 2015.

1. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

I thought it would be cool if we could suggest or ask for new SimsVIP PDF Guide's for SimsVIP (or whoever creates them) :) I think that your PDF Guide's are just amazing and I'm really hoping to buy one! My Dad said he may have the money for the Get To Work one tonight, so fingers crossed :)

Oh and also @SimsVIP is it better to buy the PDF's in single page or double page? I was checking the PDF Guide and noticed that you could choose one of them at checkout :)

So yes that was my idea. I thought maybe you could expand your PDF Guide's a little more, like you've done with the cheat one you're currently making. Except maybe you could do a house building PDF Guide? Or maybe a room building? Not sure what you could do. But it is just a thought to maybe take in to some consideration :)

Matthew.

2. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

The PDF's come with both versions included, and you're allowed to add the "Double Page" for free. :)

And we are definitely looking into other areas of the game, but more of that in the future. :)

Kit and MiffoShort1997 like this.
  3. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

That's awesome @SimsVIP :)

I can't wait to see the future PDF's you release!!

Matthew.