1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Slyvin Glen The Place Of Terror

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cody, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Cody

Cody

For any of you have been to the Glen have you noticed how terrifying it is? Ok first off you have the eerie ethereal music playing. I am thinking ah wow this is nice and pretty then I began to notice the disturbing balls of light floating around leaving little sparkly trails. I think wow those kind of look like fairies! I scroll over to the fishing spot where the waterfall is and I notice blood red eyes watching from the trees. Things start to make me physical uncomfortable and I shift in my chair feeling unease. I then scroll back and I notice there are five or so mushrooms that form a ring. Instantly it clicks a fairy ring. You know the rings of mushrooms that children stumble upon and never come back. I am staring at it bewildered then the childish fairy laughter starts in. I kid you not I am currently really scared :(. I do not think I will be able to sleep and I do not want to pop the Sims 4 window back open.

You all need to think deep and hard about this then come back to me with your opinion. Do not be swept up by the beauty FOR YOU ARE FALLING IN THE FairieS TRAP! Now if you excuse me I am reopening Sims 4 to try to get the heck out of dodge then forget about the place of nightmares. I will probably NEVER go back there again.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2014
    benji_br and bshag4lv like this.
  2. bshag4lv

bshag4lv

:D While my sim was fishing in the pond with the waterfall I spotted the eyes...very cool. Thankfully I was used to the eyes being in the sims 3 always present in the boarded up mine entrances.

Lol at your response.

Cody likes this.
  3. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

I love the Glade! At first you think that its such a beautiful magical place, but the longer you are there the more creepy things you notice.
    To say it with the words of Admiral Ackbar: IT'S A TRAP! :p

bshag4lv and Cody like this.
  4. Orphalesion

Orphalesion

I love those eyes and the laughing elf/child voices! I hope we get a supernatural EP soon that reintroduces fairies!

5. Jarron

Jarron

I felt the same, while playing there!

6. Cody

Cody

You people are disturbed lol.

bshag4lv likes this.
  7. Cody

Cody

I know they did it so subtly and masterfully!

bshag4lv likes this.
  8. Jasbert

Jasbert

Is this the one in Willow Creek or Oasis Springs? Haven't even visited either yet, I' m such a noob.

9. kakira1

kakira1

Willow Creek. Now I must go back in there, because I can't remember anything creepy feeling.. maybe I feel it now :eek: